Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Life Changes



There comes a point in every persons life where things change. Sometimes for the better, and sometimes for the worse. Lucky for me, my recent life changes have all been for the better. I recently had a baby, my husband got a new awesome job and made the decision to join the army and I sold my car. All of those things combined mean that I now get the fantastic opportunity of being a stay at home mom! So this blog will be about my adventures of being a mom to two adorable girls while trying to help my husband reach all of his goals for the army. He's hoping to join in January but there are a few things that have to happen before he can sign papers. Anyway.. WELCOME TO MY LIFE!!

P.S. Mark BE NICE!!!

1 comments:

Juls said...

YAY!! Im so excited for you! And I forgot that you were selling your car! HORRAY for staying at home!!