Friday, May 2, 2008

Mobile Madison





My little Madison is growing up so fast! It makes me kind of sad because odds are that I will never have another baby! She's so cuddly still. She is "crawling" today. More like an Army crawl than on hands and knees! its cute and very effective. She pushes with her toes and pulls with her hands and away she goes! We have discovered that she loves hashbrowns and mashed potatoes. We only found out about the hashbrowns when we went out to breakfast and she stole Tracy's right off his plate. Her and Kelcy play together so well. At night you'll hear them just giggling away in the room. Sadly Madison HATES her crib and usually ends back up in our room. I'm hoping to transition her permanently to the crib soon but its slow going.
In other news I have chopped my hair off and donated it to Locks of Love.



Comments?? Tracy likes it. I have my moments of liking it and hating it.

1 comments:

Jaci said...

I LOVE the hair! So flattering to your facial structure!!! And YAY for donating it!