Thursday, July 10, 2008

my top 5

Ok so my friend Jaci posted on her blog about her top 5 male actors. Also if you are a fan of Friends you might remember when they all made their Top 5 actor/actresses list. Well here is mine for all of you who were wondering!!
#5

James McAvoy. BRILLIANT actor, completely humble and has an accent? This one is a no brainer! I Adored him in Atonement! I cant wait to go see Wanted!
#4

Ryan Reynolds... Holy hottie seriously. Completely ripped, hysterically funny and takes roles that I enjoy watching. From Van Wilder to Definitely, Maybe I think I've seen almost every one of his movies. I love him!
#3

Oh George Stults. Please excuse my drool I seriously seriously loved him on 7th Heaven! I think he is charming and delightful and I LOVE his voice. Deep voices are so sexy.

#2

James Lafferty. This one is a recent addition to my top 5. In fact first season on One Tree Hill I couldnt stand him, but this season he completely stole my heart! I just love him now! The CW better not go under because I cant live without my OTH!!
#1

Jensen Ackles
OH MY... seriously. Love his looks, love his voice, love his tv show... love everything.
Please wipe the drool off of your keyboards now because I know my top 5 ROCKS!!!
Lets not forget my all time number one.. Tracy!! :D

0 comments: