Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary





7 years today. Thats how long Tracy and I have been married. Sometimes it seems like no time at all and sometimes it feels like forever. I do know that I hope for 70 more years with him, at least! I know that there will be bad times and good times, ups and downs as we ride the roller coaster that is life, but when our time on earth is through I want us to look back and say WHAT A RIDE!
So Tracy, if you read this, I love you a lot and cant wait to see what the future brings. I love you so much!

5 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

I love that picture. Happy anniversary! That's a big accomplishment!

Brittney said...

HOLY WOW 7 YEARS!!!! CONGRATS AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. AND TO THINK I WILL BE MARRIED YEN MONTHS TOMORROW LOL YOU GOT ME BEAT LOL

Jaci said...

Congrats you two! Happy Anniversary!

JoyLyn said...

Congratulations! Married 7 years and still in love! Cute pics! :)

M'lisa and Mark said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary to the both of you!! Your pics are adoreable, I love 'em!!