Wednesday, August 25, 2010

the things i do for a frosty

The other night my sister in law asked me to watch her two girls so she could go to the DMB concert at Usana. My girls naturally adore her girls so of course I said yes and we had quite the night.
The first thing they did was each put on a pair of my high heels. So of course I busted out my camera and took pics of them.

Maddie always runs around with no pants on. but she is rocking one of my favorite pairs of black heels. Thanks A'gaci

Miss M, modeling my brand new, can barely walk in them 5 inch heels. How sad is it that she can walk in them better than me?

My Kelcy, posing like a model. I dont even know where she learned that she just started doing it. You should see the pics she takes of herself on our DS. She is wearing what she calls my "cinderella" heels.

and finally miss A, she liked the brown heels the best and I gotta say the girls got style! ;)

Then after that we decided to do hair and makeup and take more pics just for the fun of it. I tried to make them all pose but the younger ones didn't quite grasp the concept of blowing a kiss.


Kelcy's profile shot

Maddies profile shot. I love how she posed in this one.

Miss A thought most her poses up herself. This one is like... "home school glamour shot"

This one makes me think she's giving a speech to be class president

Muah!

seriously... is she 5 or 20?

I'm trying to blow a kiss... really I am

Me too!

We had to do the obligatory one on one shot with me of course!

Kelcy Welcy- (I love it when maddie calls her this. its so cute. she'll be like where's kelcy welcy?)

Nana Banana

Scabby

Maddie Baddie


Then we had a dance party!



I took videos of them dancing around to some unintentially inappropriate songs. However watching some of their moves totally cracked me up.
All in all a very fun evening and it earned me a frosty!

0 comments: