Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kindergarten Baby!

In honor of my sweet Kelcy starting school we decided to have a photo shoot! I decided this is going to be our yearly tradition. She was so excited. She picked the 3 outfits herself out of her TON of school clothes she got. She matched them all with her super cute twinkle toes. They were her special starting school prize. Madison got a pair as well but they are for her birthday in two weeks!











I decided to experiment with photoshop elements... i'm not very good yet but hopefully i'll get better!!




3 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

Too cute! She looks so much like Tracy, it's crazy! So grown up!!

Brandon and Dusty said...

So cute Kellee, I love all the pics. I can't believe she is already in Kindergarten. It goes sooo fast!

M'lisa and Mark said...

She is a doll !!! Kindergarten! Wow~ she looks so grown up :)