Monday, October 11, 2010

Stress and Distractions


So my stress level lately has been at an all time high. Why?
I got fired.
That's right. Fired. Laid off, let go, terminated... however you say it, it only means one thing. I'm unemployed.
Do you know what that means??
No money.
None.
Christmas is coming. We now have no health insurance (this is very very temporary problem but still)
I'm seriously freaking out.
Unemployment only goes so far (pray that it gets approved PLEASE!!)
I have an interview lined up and am submitting resumes every day but seriously, sooooo stressed. Can't even tell you how stressed.
So in addition to job hunting,I've been filling my days with distractions including cleaning (i need to do this even more still!), reading, playing with my girls, working out and doing "fun" cheap things.
We went to the pumpkin patch:






We took the girls to see Toy Story 3 at the dollar movies. And as part of an assignment for Tracys art class, we went to the Utah Museum of Fine Art









All of these pics were taken with permission from the museum and they were all flash free.
It only cost us $7.00 to go the museum and we took the girls too. Totally a good deal! Tracy and I could have spent hours and hours in the museum and had an awesome date, but since we took the girls we were only there about an hour and a half.
Anyways, if anyone hears of a totally awesome job... Hook a friend up!

2 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

I'm so sorry! Think of it this way, the girls are young enough they'll never know that Christmas was small. Mark works part time now and we're living off financial aid, such a small Christmas!! I hope you find something soon, good luck!!

*Aliese* said...

Yuck-sorry about your job! That is never fun at all. Hopefully you'll find something soon though. I love art museums and those pictures totally make me want to go now!