Thursday, June 5, 2008

Drama Drama Drama

Finally a new blog post for all of my dedicated readers! LOL. Ok so we are finally finished moving and it appears our internet is also FINALLY up and running. Our car broke down on the 30th of May, the day before our big move naturally. We had to borrow Tracy's dad's truck. Luckily everything got done and we are mostly settled in our new place. Sadly our car is still in the shop and every day that goes by is adding more to the total to fix it. It sounds like its pretty messed up which really sucks since we just bought it last year and it only has 37000 miles on it. But our mechanic is recommendng that we get out of it as soon as possible. SUCKS!!! I told Tracy I'm never buying a used car again. (nobody lecture me about that! HAHA) I'm job hunting again to make life and finances easier for us. Tracys work is hiring and hes 99% sure he can get me on there no problem. They are going to be starting people to work at home via chat so thats definitely my first choice. I'm going to try to post some cute pics of the girls soon but I need to get the desktop all hookedup to do that! Be patient readers I'm trying!
Congrats to Julia for quitting her horrible job and to Jaci for making Westminster happen! GO GIRLS!

3 comments:

Jaci said...

You are so sweet! In the middle of drama and you still remember to congratulate me! You are awesome!!! Hope the car works out (I can't help much there), but let me know if you need late night pie or something! ;)

Juls said...

LOL, you totally beat me to posting my great news!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I dont blame you with not buying a used car again. I think we've had that conversation before, its totally worth buying new so your not buying someone elses problems. haha

Annie said...

Well Hello Julia's friend Kellee! Thanks for fessing up to blog-stalking. I love blog-stalking! Glad you like my page. Your two girls are completely adorable! Good luck with that car of yours.
-Annie