Tuesday, June 10, 2008

a ray of hope

HOORAY! Today is a day of celebration and much rejoicing in our house! Our car is FINALLY fixed! Thats right people! 10 days, $850.00 and more stress than can be measured we have a working vehicle again. Not only is it running but its also registered and legal to drive again! WAHOO!


See this rod? how torn up it is? yeah its supposed to be smooth, and STRAIGHT!!! Our mechanic doesnt even know how that could happen! its not like its easily bent! You can pull on it as hard as you can and it doesnt budge! Stupid vehicle! Cars should be made to never break. I mean seriously.

3 comments:

Jaci said...

I'm with you on the cars should never break! But YAY for legal cars that run!!! Crap, I just remembered, mine is up in July! :(
Anyways, glad that you have your car back!

Juls said...

YAY!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! I cant believe that rod, holy crap! Thats CRAZY! But guess what?? YOU HAVE A CAR AGAIN! YAY!!! haha

Juls said...

um, I think its about time for an UPDATE!!!