Sunday, August 17, 2008

MARRIED

So Yesterday was an awesome day! My best friend Brittney got married!! It was so fun! She had a very traditional ceremony and I got to be the maid of honor! (matron of honor I suppose technically since I am married) I'm so hapy for them and hope they have a very long and happy life together! Here are a few pics! Kudos to Dusty for a few of them! I seriously took 150 pics before my camera battery died. :( So I missed them cutting the cake and their decorated car!


This is their cake

The gang from High school. Bethany with her new little one, Dooby, Britt with wide eyes cause she kept shutting them on the pic and me.

Oh tender!

Me and Tracy. He missed me walking down the crazy steep stairs and ran inside the reception center during the ceremony. Luckily before Brittney came down. I hope I "wowed" him with how hot I looked (hahaha)Thanks to Jaci for my makeup and Michelle for my hair!! I didnt give them a lot to work with but I felt pretty!!

My bouquet and their napkin.

Britt and her new husband Brendon

Me and my best friend!

Britt in her dress

Britt and Dusty!

Me and Britt again.

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!

2 comments:

Juls said...

How fun!! You both look so gorgeous!! But sorry, shes the bride, so she looks better. ;) jk. It looks like it was a great day and they look very happy together!

Brandon and Dusty said...

Who took those awesome pictures, they are like professional! :)