Sunday, August 31, 2008

Midnight Sun

Ok so some of you more Twilight obsessed folks out there probably know this, but Stephenie Meyer has posted on her website that one of the unfinished copies of Midnight Sun that she had got posted on the internet and now she is postponing it indefinitely. I have to say I'm seriously PISSED about this! I was totally looking forward to the Twilight saga from Edwards perspective and am extremely upset that whoever she trusted with a copy decided to screw her, and every Twilight fan over, by posting it online. Seriously. You had to ruin it for everyone??!! She has posted the copy on her site so you dont have to comb the internet to find it. But come on! Whoever did this is a horrible horrible person. I hope they get sued for copyright violation. :D but thats just me.

In other news... oh wait. I have no other news! :D

1 comments:

Team Wyatt said...

I didn't even know about this! That is retarded!!