Friday, January 16, 2009

Wanted: a new hobby

I find myself very reflective and introverted as of late. I keep thinking of a million things I want to do and I cant really make myself do any of them. I need a new hobby. Something active and fun. Something where I can feel productive and proud of myself for something! But also something kinda cheap since I'm poor. My latest hobby has involved picking new cars for me on the internet. We are going to go car shopping in a few weeks and I know what I want. I just hope I can get it!

Thoughts?
Wouldnt I look so sweet driving this baby? HAHAH

5 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

I want that car! I cross-stitch, that's a good hobby. It's not too expensive.

Team Wyatt said...

I'm the same boat. You would so hot in that car. I highly recommend it. Is your BMW-Baby?

Kellee said...

LOL you know it! Its so sexy! I'm totally buying it, or one like it, when we get bonuses!!

Anonymous said...

You could always join me in belly dancing lessons. I will start in a couple of months if you are interested.

Mark and Bethany said...

It's Future Vision Tech. I had to go into Salt Lake last Mon-Fri from 5-11 pm for training. Starting today it is all from home! You pick your own shift anywhere from 4, 6, or 8 hours a day. I'm just working 4 hours, 7-11pm. You look at data and put it in the right boxes, I'm not even kidding you. It is the easiest thing I have ever done. The faster you are the more money you make. Hopefully it will help, we need it! I hated leaving Morgan though, it was so hard. So glad I don't have to anymore!!