Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dresses

So I have some events coming up that will require me to have a very pretty dress. Ok really just one event, but I still want to look awesome! So I've been browsing online. I dont want to spend a ton of money and I want it to be functional as a church dress hopefully as well, so nothing TOO dressy.
Here a few that I've found that I really like so everyone voice your opinion!
P.S. Please keep in mind that I am quite a bit thinner than I am in the picture above!!! ;)
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

7 comments:

JoyLyn said...

My vote is for #6! :)

Anonymous said...

I vote for 1. You will look fabulous!

Mark and Bethany said...

I vote for #1. Gorgeous! What's this big event anyway??

Kellee said...

Our very formal annual employee of the month banquet at La Caille

Brandon and Dusty said...

I say #1 or #2. So cute!!

Jaci said...

6!!!

Jules AF said...

Number 6!!!!