Thursday, January 7, 2010

weight loss

So I hopped on the scale this morning, and was very surprised with what I saw. I am now 6 pounds away from my goal. SIX. And while I feel better I'm not quite where I want to be. So I'm going to drop my goal weight just a little. (dont worry folks i'm not getting into the underweight category here) So 16 pounds to go! WOO HOOO! The thing that REALLY bothers me is I've lost 31 pounds now. 31 pounds but how many sizes have I lost??? Oh that would be 1!! ONE STINKING SIZE!! LAME! So thats partly why I decreased my goal weight. Gotta fit into all of my OLD clothes!

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

I know! I hate when people are like, "I lost 10 pounds and 2 sizes!" I'm like, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE! I lose 10 pounds and nothing happens.

Kellee said...

I KNOW!!! Its totally obnoxious! My sister in law is only 3 pounds lighter than me and she is 4 sizes smaller! 4 freaking sizes!! It's not fair!