Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday!!


I'm hoping to reinstate my previous blogging schedule!! So today what I hate is doing dishes!!! Seriously, it's the worst when my girls don't pay attention and put their cereal bowls in the wrong side of the sink so then when I do dishes, I not only have to deal with the food on the dishes, I have to deal with the food IN the wrong side of the sink!!! I have serious food issues for anyone that didn't know. I love to eat food, but I can't stand touching most of it! Let alone actually EATING most of it. Especially anything gummy, or mushy. UGH I shudder just thinking about it. I think most of this stems from childhood issues with my mother... honestly!

1 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I hate dishes too. That's by FAR my least favorite chore in the entire house.