Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bitter much?

Do you ever look at someone else's life and wonder why they have everything good and everything crap comes your way?
That's pretty much me right now.
I'm not even going to try to hide it for the next few months. I have the worst luck ever. For some reason every one else's bad karma comes my way but I have almost zero GOOD karma. I dont really understand. I'm not a horrible person, I donate to charities, I rarely swear, I'm not a child molestor, abuser or murder. I'm not a homewrecker or a rumor spreader. I dont steal, I dont cheat, I don't break most traffic laws.
So why can't I catch a break?
I might have to take a break from blogger so I dont see everyone's fabulous life for a while.
No offense to everyone's happiness.
I'm just not feeling it.

5 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

I am so sorry. I totally understand that feeling, I feel it all the time. One of my biggest problems is seeing other peoples lives and being jealous or whatever about them, I hate it. I love you and I'm sorry you're going through this.

Cammie said...

I am so sorry you are going through some crappy things right now. I am guilty of only posting good things on my blog but it's not to show everyone what a good life I have only to show me when times are rough that there are good times too. You don't have to only post the good you can post the bad and it's okay. Blogging is all about you doing what you want and posting what you want to post. I love you and hope things start looking up for you.

the cole family said...

I think lots of people feel the same way at some point in their life...or lots of points. :)
There are certain people in my family who, whenever I see them, I think THE EXACT SAME THING...regarding money and "financial security". Sure makes it hard to be thankful for what you have when, compared to some people, you have just a tiny bit. I hate how the world makes you feel about those kinds of things.

*Aliese* said...

Sorry things seem to suck right now, friend! That's never fun. EVER. Hopefully the good karma finds its way back into your life soon!

Alesha said...

Quit being a cry baby lol
I love you Edward Kullee