Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!



So I know this blog is a few days late in coming but I've had a lot on my mind lately. Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACI!!! 29 WOOO!!!
To celebrate we went to dinner at Chili's and then went to see 27 dresses and then to ice cream at Leatherby's! It was definitely a good night with Tracy staying home with our girls while I went out and partied! I told him I was going to get "drunk" on cokes because I was having a stressful morning and needed a drink. And naturaly I did. I think I had 4.. or maybe 5. I lost count of how many times my waitress brought me a refill at chili's. But I didnt have any at the movie theater! It was a fun night I thought. I forgot how good ice cream at leatherby's is! I didnt want to stop eating it! Sadly it was just me, Jaci and Felicity at Leatherby's as everyone else had to make it home. Still a good time though. They offered me 10 bucks to get on the table and sing Benny and the Jets (a scene from the movie) and I would have if some high school girl hadn't been hogging the Juke box! Oh good times. Now for my favorite part of the post.. PICTURES!! YAY!

Kelcy sleeps in the funniest positions as I've mentioned before...

She also thought it would be hilarious to use a whole bottle of my favorite scent of shower gel as shampoo. I didnt mind except washing it out. I dont know if you can tell how totally matted to her head it is.

Kelcy's latest obsession is Harry Potter. This is how intense she gets when she watches him. We have to watch one of our Harry Potter movies EVERYDAY ALL DAY. She LOVES HIM. Lucky for us by telling her tha Harry Potter is big and uses the potty she's been making significant progress on the potty training!!

Kelcy helping mama make brownies

Cutest picture ever!

Kelcy is a copycat


She has to do everything Madison does, so if Madison does Tummy Time, so does Kelcy. I love my girls they are adorable.

2 comments:

Jaci said...

YAY!!!! Thank you so much!!! It meant a lot for you to call people that you didn't even know to come out to dinner and movie!
Thank you!!!

Juls said...

I dont know what it is, but I have red eyes in EVERY picture ever taken! I told Jaci that Im going to try eye drops to "get the red out" LOL, Im so funny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACI!!!
And Harry Potter does use the Potty!! lol