Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008... BETTER BE GREAT!!

I decided thats my motto for this year... BETTER BE GREAT. And it can apply to sooo many things. I've never been one to really keep resolutions but I love making them. I think of the new year as a way to reflect on previous years and try to change things that you are unhappy with. I've decided to write my resolutions here on my blog and try to keep everyone posted on them and maybe it will help me stay motivated. Ready?? HAHa

1- Get toned! I dont even care if I lose weight so long as I look more fit and have less flab and cellulite. Most likely in the process of getting toned I will lose weight (hopefully 20-30 lbs) I'm not out of the acceptable weight range for my height but I definitely dont feel fit.

2- Preschool with Kelcy! My daughter is sooo smart that I definitely want to take the time every day to help her learn even more.

3- Write!! At least 20 minutes a day. The only way I'm ever going to finish my stupid book is if I write it! :)

4- Take a class! Even if its just through the community education courses. I'm thinking ballroom dance would be fun...

5- Work on learning French and Italian with Jaci so one day, when I go to Europe, I can communicate not like a tourist. :)

6- Cook more and experiment more with food. I tend to always make the same things and I know it gets boring so if anyone has good recipes that are easy please send them to me!!!

7- Save money and get out of debt!! Self explanatory

8- Try not to fixate so much on the negative aspects of myself and instead find more positive things about me. (ie) achieve self actualization LOL

9- Take more pictures

10- Work on my marriage. Not that its in trouble or anything I just want a GREAT marriage. This is going to require me being a lot less stubborn but thats ok.

Thats all I can think of right now but Iknow as the year progresses I will think of more.

1 comments:

Jaci said...

Yay!!! Learning French & Italian!!!
Those are great things to work on! This year is going to be great, for both of us!