Saturday, December 29, 2007

Random

So I found this quiz during my blog stalking travels today and since I'm bored I decided to copy it and do it.

1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
Any one. friends or family

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
yes

3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?
Yes

4. Do you take compliments well?
No

5. Do you play Sudoku?
N0.

6 . If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
Yes, I have mad skills. LOL

7. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save?
Kelcy, Madison and spooky. I'm assuming tracy can help me save them of course.

8. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
Tracy

9. Who do you text the most?
Um.. Brittney

10 . Favorite children's book?
Harry Potters

11 . Eye color?
Blue-grey.

12. How tall are you?
5'7

13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
can I start from scratch at like 9th grade?? cause then yes, but i'd rather not repeat my childhood

14. Any secret admirers?
Yeah right

15. Does the person u miss misses u?
um.. i dont miss anyone

16 . When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Thursday with Jess

17. Favorite ex..?
Dont have an ex

18. Where was the furthest place you went today?
um.. so far just from the bedroom to the couch.

19. Do you like mustard?
sometimes

20. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
sleep

21. Do you miss anyone?
Nope.

22. Can you ever do splits?
yes

23. What movie do you want to watch?
um.. at the moment i'm gonna say...um... i dont know

24. What did you do for New Year's Eve?
nothing, but this year we are having a party at my grandmas house WOO!

25. Do you think The Grudge was creepy?
I own it ... but i ahvent seen it yet cause the previews freaked me out. Seriously had a hard time showering after that

26. Do you own a camera phone?
Yep.

27. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No,

28. What's the last letter of your middle name?
E

29. Are you Hispanic?
NO!!

30 . Do you like care bears?
Sure do

31 . What do you buy at the Movies?
Usually just the ticket but if i'm feeling spendy i'll get a drink

32. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes

33. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Yes.

34. What do you wear to sleep?
it depends. Usually like pajama pants and a shirt,but who's shirt is the question

35 . Anything big ever happen in your city?
um.. Sometimes.

36. Is your hair straight or curly?
It has a lot of natural wave, but I make it straight

37. Is your tongue pierced?
Nope.

38. Do you like Liver and onions?
um.. NO!!!

39. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny

40. Ever been to L.A.?
No.

41. Who is on your mind right now?
No one..

42.any plans 4 tonight?
Nope.

43. Whats your fav. song at the moment?
Stuttering- Ben's Brother

44 . Do you hate chocolate?
NO chocolate is good

45. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
um. I dont really talk to my parents so nothing

46. Are you a gullible person?
Yeah

47. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
No, just my husband. lol

48 . If you could have any job what would it be?
Archaeologist and Author


49. Are you easy to get along with?
I think so

50. What is your favorite time of day?
um.. Bed time HAHA

51. Are you generally a happy person?
yes i think so

0 comments: