Saturday, December 22, 2007

Annoyed

Bugged, Bothered, Angry, Bitter, Upset, Short tempered... I think you see where I'm going with this. I love Christmas normally, but this year I'm just done with it. Nothing is going the way it was supposed to, EVERYTHING is going wrong and I just want it to be January already. I'm so ready for the new year. I'm excited for Tracy to go into the army. I think the 9-12 weeks he'll be gone for basic training will be good for us and our relationship.
I feel like I'm at a breaking point, with my family, with my friends, with life in general I guess. I feel big changes coming and I dont know if they are good or bad changes right now. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Sorry for being so bitter. Just one of those days where nothing goes right and no one cares about me.

1 comments:

Jaci said...

I'm so sorry Kellee!!!!
I hope that I haven't added to your stress of the holidays. You know that I will help where I can. Just let me know. Sorry I missed your txt this morning.
Hope it only gets better!!!