Friday, December 7, 2007

Twilight movie

Ok first of all if you havent read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, Do it now... RIGHT NOW before you even finish my post. I think every girl in the world is in love with Edward Cullen and with good reason. I'm rather fond of him myself but only because he is sweet and romantic and sooo in love with Bella. Who doesnt want to be loved that much? hmmmm. Anyway! They are turning Twilight into a movie which I'm rather anxious to see. They've cast Kristen Stewart for Bella, I dont necessarily agree with this since I thought she was a boy in the previews for panic room, but to be fair I've never actually seen her act. I want to know who they are going to cast for everyone else but right now there are just rumors. On a funny side note, Edward Cullen has a myspace and its really entertaining. You should all check it out cause it made me laugh! Actually aparently all of the Characters from Twilight have a myspace now. HAHA.
I'm actually making Tracy read Twilight, I hope he gets some romantic ideas.(HAHAH ok I just fell over that was really funny. I'm so funny sometimes.)
Speaking of Vampires, I've been borrowing Jaci's Buffy the Vampire Slayer seasons. I'm currently on season 5 and I must say I'm hooked. We (Jaci and I) like to debate over who is hotter, Spike or Angel. Its pretty fun cause she's a big Angel fan and I like Spike. I think its the accent that puts him over the top because, fake though it may be, lets face it guys with accents are HOT!
well thats enough about Vampires for tonight. Back to watching Buffy!

1 comments:

Jaci said...

Okay seriously!!! Is there ANY comparison... Tall dark and brooding... to skinny blonde?!?!?! Give me the tall dark and handsome!!! Don't get me wrong, Spike is funny and the accent is good, but good as a friend... Angel is definately more than friend material!!!