Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Party

Yesterday was a busy day for us. We had family pictures taken in the morning, which meant getting up early and then we had my family christmas party, on my dad's side. The pictures were fun for me, but not so much for Kelcy. I dont know what I was thinking having Sarah take her single pics first. I should have done the family pictures first! The whole point of the pictures was to get new family pics but Sarah assured me we did get some. Kelcy was so cute and smiley for her individual pics and then she was just done. We were able to get some cute ones of her and Tracy a little later and I think we got some cute ones of me and Tracy and me and Madison but I think since we got up really a lot earlier than we usually get Kelcy up that she was just tired and grumpy. I'm excited to see how they turn out!
After pictures we came home for a quick nap and then it was off to the Kimball party. It was fun, good food and lots of family I havent seen in a while. I dressed Kelcy and Madison in their santa dresses and everyone was asking me where I got them. Surprisingly they were a gift from my mother. They looked adorable and everyone had to hold Madison. I forgot to take my camera to the party and I"m so sad because for the first time ever we had a karaoke machine! It was a really awesome one and my uncle Brent is a natural show off so he was having a great time singing christmas songs and whatever else caught his fancy. All of my little cousins were hilarious singing jingle bells, batman smells. They'd get that far then burst into giggles. Seeing my Aunt Anne sing Love shack was great too! I was content to sit in my chair and sing along rather than go up in front of everyone but I might have done it if we hadn't run out of wipes in the diaper bag. We got home at about 8:30 and everyone but Tracy was asleep by 10 which is crazy for us. The only reason tracy didnt come to bed was he set a goal of February 1st for enlisting and has been working out hard to make that goal so he stayed up to work out.
Madison has been sleeping through the night for over a week now. I mean a full 8 hours, sometimes even a little longer, but I cant sleep through the night now. I wake up after about 3 hours and then can't fall back asleep. I managed to sleep for a whole 4 and a half hours last night before waking up. I dont know what is wrong with me! I'm so sleepy all the time but I cant sleep!

Kelcy "helping" mommy get madison ready for bed.


I love this picture cause it shows Madisons sad face! I think its adorable!

Madison in her santa dress

0 comments: