Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Time


All in all I'd say Christmas was pretty good. On Christmas eve we let Kelcy open her christmas jammies and one toy. She asked speciffically for Dora the Explorer jammies so I gave her some. She was so excited to go to bed in her jammies that she brushed her teeth with her new Disney Princess toothbrush set and then ran straight to bed. She wouldnt even let me hug her before! She was like NO MOM I'VE GOTTA GO TO BED! She didnt wake up until 10 the next morning! It was sweet.





she loved all of her presents even though I really shouldn't have let her open the barbie first because she wasn't that interested in still opening after that. It was really funny having to coax her to keep opening presents. Madison naturally just sat in her swing and smiled at everything we showed her. She got one of those baby play mats with the gym on top. She loves it so far. And they both got tons of cute clothes. They got spoiled by Tracy's parents and my Grandparents and family.
These pics are from my family christmas party on Christmas eve before the camera battery went dead. We only got two pictures! One of my aunt Joy and Kelcy delivering presents and One of my Uncle Ernie and My cousin Jesse who is on leave from the Navy. It was good to see him. My Cousin Dayna and her husband Jason moved to Florida earlier in the year and it just wasn't the same without them. We did prank call them however which was really funny. I hope they had a good Christmas in Florida!

0 comments: