Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Champagne dreams

I'll admit it. I like nice things. Really nice things, things that I can't possibly afford at this place in my life. Here is just a taste of some of the things I want, you know in case any of you have won the lottery and feel like buying me presents. HAHA

Jonathan Adler blue vases

Saw one of these vases on a commercial once and completely fell in love with it. At the time they were selling for like $200 bucks or so on Ebay but now they are down to $20 So I might splurge and actually get them.

They would match so nicely with this!

I love Jonathan Adler! I also love Kate Spade!! If I ever win the lottery I'm going to track down every piece of her Gramercy Park bedding in Pink.

And if I cant find it I'll settle for her Sea Cliff bedding


And just to put all those nice things in


One Day!! :D

0 comments: