Monday, December 24, 2007

Silly Girl

Kelcy talks in her sleep. Its so funny, especially when she falls asleep in the car and just starts talking about kitties, or daddy or Madison or whatever she is dreaming about at that moment. I just peeked in on her and she is sleeping, but giggling like crazy. I have to wonder what she is dreaming about that is making her laugh out loud. I hope that this isn't something she grows out of. I think its charming!
She was so cute at Tracy's family Christmas party tonight. Taking people presents and unwrapping hers with so much enthusiasm. The biggest hit of the night was definitely her new kitty from Tracy's brother Brian and his girlfriend Randi. Its a littlest pet shop giant stuffed kitty and she HAD to sleep with it last night. Tracy's Mom got her a build a bear teddy bear in hopes of replacing the build a bear kitty she got her a while ago, but she had to sleep with that kitty too! The girl loves kitties!
Madison wasn't in a very good mood for most of the party. I think its because she sleeps so well at night now (9-10 hours!! To bad mommy still has insomnia!!) that she just gets hungry so quickly in the day and I just cant keep up with how often she likes to eat.
Tonight is my family Christmas party (the moms side) and I just cant tell you how excited I am to spend several hours with my mom and my sister. (Sense the sarcasm please!) Especially since we don't have our family pictures yet, which is what I was planning on giving my grandparents and my sister for christmas so now I have to go shopping, LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS EVE SHOPPING, that I really cant afford to get presents so we dont show up empty handed. SUCKS. It especially sucks that our photographer was aware of my plans to give them as presents and said that they'd be ready last week. I understand that these things take time, and I'm not unreasonable. I just like to be kept in the loop. Anyways. Enough negativity for me and back to being optimistic.

0 comments: