Sunday, December 9, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? It depends on what you are wrapping but generally wrapping paper, I love to wrap presents
2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? Fake, so low maintenance and it looks pretty forever!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving, but this year it was the sunday after
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years day usually.
5. Do you like eggnog? sure do, which is funny cause I Hated it when I was little, thought it would taste like eggs
6. Favorite gift received as a child? um... Porcelain Doll from my Grandma M that started my collection
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, and I know this is horrible but I really don't like them so I dont want one.
8. Hardest person to buy for? In-laws
9. Easiest person to buy for? Kelcy
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? hmm. this requires thought.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Either, this year I'm mailing so send me your address everyone!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story!! And Elf, and miracle on 34th street, the old one. And scrooged, and a disney christmas carol, and its a wonderful life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Day after Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I dont think so.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? um.. the only thing we have consistently every year is this Christmas dessert that my Grandma M makes that everyone but me loves,.. so I guess I'll go with food. haha
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored, clear is boring!
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love Christmas music so here is my list! Where are you Christmas, All I want for Christmas is you, Oh Holy night, I want a hippopotamus for Christmas, Carol of the bells, The Hanukkah song (haha ok not a christmas song but only plays in december!!)All of the Forgotten Carols, the Hallelujah chorus, Oh come all ye faithful- I sing that one a lot
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? dasher dancer prancer vixen comet cupid donner blitzen, and rudolph :)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star, I've never found an angel that wasn't tacky looking to me
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas jammies on Christmas eve, everything else in the morning, Unless it is a Christmas related present, IE- a cd of christmas music must be given in time to enjoy it.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Stupid people that make it so you cant say merry christmas! I would NOT be offended if someone said happy hannukah to me or whatever. GET OVER IT!
23. What I love most about Christmas? Giving presents. I love to give presents and make people happy.

I'm tagging everyone!! That means you have to do it! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

0 comments: