Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jason Castro Concert!




You may or may not remember Jason Castro from American Idol a few years ago. He finished in 4th place I think and now has signed with Atlantic records. Lucky for me, my work uses Atlantic recording artists in all of our commercials, which means if an artist is traveling through town we usually get a free concert! I loved him! I thought his lyrics were amazing and he can definitely play and sing... I was worried about his hair though. I thought maybe he was going to snag it on his guitar and it was going to pull out of his head and then he'd toss it into the crowd like a souvenir. Luckily that didnt happen cause it would have majorly squicked me out! His eyes are amazing up close and I love that I had the chance to meet him and get an autograph. His new EP is out so buy it on Itunes for like 5 bucks I think!

0 comments: