Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Random Wednesday

So you all may have noticed (or probably not) that i'm trying something new with my little blog here. My posts will hopefully be more frequent. So wednesday is my designated random day. Somedays it will be me talking about random crap from the past, some days it will be me talking about new things I want to try or have tried, etc etc. Today it's something new I thought I'd try. I am very much an introverted person. I blush easily and am quick to be embarrassed by anything, so in an effort to break out of my shell a little I am going to try:
Modeling
Thats right I said it. My work is having a casting call for clothing models, faces will not be featured and thats why I decided to say I was interested. I'm not photogenic at all but I think I could work my legs a little. LOL
Stepping out of the comfort zone... I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: