Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Things I LOVE 4

*My post below contains serious run on sentences and bad spelling/grammar. Please keep in mind that I tend to blog at work in between everything else I do and I have to type quickly and secretly. LOL Ignore everything bad!

My new amazing Reebok Easy Tone shoes!!! When I first heard about these shoes months ago I immediately wanted them, their pricetag however, was a huge deterrent!! So lucky for me with Taxes and bonuses I was able to buy a pair! I checked some local stores only to find out they had absolutely none in stock until about May! Reebok.com was saying it was 5-6 weeks behind on shipments but I figured I could wait 5-6 weeks til May and maybe not get the ones I wanted or just order them off the site and get the exact ones that I wanted. Lucky for me Reebok is a big fat liar and my shoes shipped about 4 DAYS after I ordered them!!
I LOVE these shoes already! They work your calves, your hamstings/thighs and your butt more than you would wearing normal shoes but they are still cute to look at. I put them on and could immediately feel a difference in my hamstrings. I dont know how exactly they work but after I wore them for a whole day I could definitely feel a difference! Not like a full on ache like I worked out too hard, but a nice pleasant, I'm using these muscles kind of feel.

The box was totally cute!

EEE PINK!!

I love the random details on the shoes!

I'll give you another review in a few months! Its only been a few days of wearing them so I cant say for sure how they are doing just yet! ;)

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Oh my goodness, I've been toying with buying a pair of these and now I may just have to! Keep updating so I know what you think. :)

Jules AF said...

Hmm I do need new running shoes!