Monday, March 17, 2008

Conversations with Kelcy

So I think my little girl is HILARIOUS! She does the funniest things and says the funniest stuff so I just thought I'd record a few recent conversations.

Saturday at her birthday "party" My sister in law was over here with her little girl Abby and Tracy told Kelcy to be nice to abby and she turned around and pointed her finger at him and said "SHUT UP DAD YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF!" I almost DIED!!! We were all laughing so hard. After we picked ourselves up off the floor we told her not to say that anymore but seriously.. so funny.

Just now she comes up to me and goes "MOM! Tinkerbell Died!! I can't believe she did that!" And I go "what tinkerbell died?" And she goes "Yep... True story!"

1 comments:

Juls said...

That is soo funny! She is such a cute girl. Yeah, that would have been so hard not to laugh at!!