Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sadie Huish

So this morning at work I logged onto KSL.com just to get an update of what is happening in Salt Lake since we dont have tv. I read a story about a little girl named Sadie Huish who has been diagnosed with brain cancer. The cancer is wrapped around her brain stem and is inoperable. Make-A-Wish is granting her wish to go to Disneyworld and meet the princesses, but one of the other things she wished for was to meet President Monson. After numerous phone calls by her family and friends he came to her house to play with her! He gave her a blessing. Can you even imagine? The prophet, at your house, playing with your kids? It makes me thankful that I am a member, albeit inactive (I'm working on it...), of a church that focuses so much on family. I added Sadie's blog to my links at the side so everyone be sure to check it out and Pray for this sweet family!

0 comments: