Friday, March 28, 2008

Haircut

So i'm thinking of changing my hair. I have a few styles I really like but I want everyones opinion!

Style 1- Sophia Bush. I ADORE her! I think she is sweet and beautiful. If I could have her hair, but red, that'd be awesome.


Style 2- Amy Adams! My new favorite star!


Style 3- Lauren Conrad. I'm addicted to The Hills, and her hair ALWAYS looks so cute! Obviously she has stylists and whatnot but I still really like her hair.


Ok so everyone let me know what you think of if you see a style you think would be good for me send me a link!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Sophia's imo.

Juls said...

It already looks really similar to Amy Adams. I really like Sophia's! and Lauren's is a lot of high maintenance, but I agree, its really cute!! I wish I could get my hair to look like that!!! lol