Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Big Girl!

My little Madison can sit up now! She's been doing it for about two weeks but she usually would fall over after a second but today she can do it for as long as she wants. She's also super close to crawling. she can get her legs under her but cant quite figure out how to move yet. I bet in another week or so she'll have that down too. she is getting so big!! Even her hair is starting to come in although she is still my little fuzz head. Thats the good news. The bad news is she has developed her very first case of diaper rash! It seriously came on over night. I dont even know how it happened. One second it was fine and then next she was a red bum. Poor girl. Oh well!! I'm sure she'll clear up in no time. The other bad news? Kelcy and I have bronchitis! Its so miserable! I had to take yesterday off work and today they were trying to get rid of me because I have no voice! Its horrible! Dont anyone get it ok!

0 comments: