Thursday, April 17, 2008

Grandma

I wish I had my favorite picture of my Grandma on this computer but sadly its on the desktop that isn't hooked up right now. My Grandma is pretty much the cutest old lady you will ever meet! She's always been there for me and would do anything to help me. She hasn't been doing very well lately and is currently in the ICU with congestive heart failure. My Grandpa called me tonight and told me that they are very worried about her. I just dont know what to do! I want to go see her but I'm sooo sick! I'm still getting over bronchitis and the LAST thing she needs is to get that on top of everything else! I just want her to be better and to come home. If you guys could just keep her in your thoughts I'd really appreciate it.


PS... A ton of the blogs that I read on a regular basis are going private!! Whats up with that! :) I understand that you have to do what you feel is necessary to protect your readers but you should totally invite anyone tha comments to be invited!! Geez! HAHA

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm not going private...at least not yet. And if/when I ever do, I'll be sure to get your email so I can invite you. :)

Greg and Carly said...

Kellee,
I am not sure if they are right now, but it would be worth keeping an eye on it. On the Backcountry.com site, at the very bottom there is a small index area. Just click there on 'Jobs' I am a gearhead (the main requirements are fast typing ability, and the major thing is that you need to know about outdoor activites and gear. Cause, thats all you talk about (aside from orders and whatever else)

As far as work from home, those are not always available, but you can start at the office, and head in the work from home direction. Sometimes they are though, mostly in Livehelp

Hope this helps :)