Friday, April 4, 2008

YAY I got tagged!!!

This is a "get to know you through pictures" tag. So thanks for tagging me Jules!

Favorite Color:
Definitely pink, its just so pretty!


Favorite Animal:
Kitties!! They've been my favorite forever! I'm not much of a dog person and this cute kitty looks just like my spooky cat when he was little, except for the blue eyes. Spooky had green eyes.


Bad Habit:
I totally pick my split ends!! I know its bad but I'll shred them or cut them off with tiny scissors... If its a slow day at work and my hair is down there is usually a small pile of split ends in the garbage can. SICK I KNOW!!

Favorite Food:
I had to ask Tracy on this one because I have A LOT of favorite foods. I love food. So he said fries!


Favorite Hobby:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read! I'm addicted to it! I read all the time and I usually average about a book a day. I'd rather read than sleep which is part of the problem.


Favorite Song:
Pink-U and UR Hand... I crank this in my car all the time! it makes me dance and sing really loud even if it is a bit of a naughty song!! So awesome!

Favorite Author:
This might be a bit of a shock to some people but I love crime stories! I totally get sucked in Patricia Cornwell's Scarpetta series are my favorites!


My Job:
Technically I'm a Client Services Coordinator and not a receptionist but its close enough.

Favorite Dessert:
mmm Ice cream. I freaking love ice cream. I could eat it all day

Pic of Me:
Kelcy took this pic of me. I think its a pretty decent one

I am tagging:
um... Well lets see who reads my blog. Tracy and Carly M, Lindsay... I think thats all!

0 comments: