Saturday, March 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Today is my birthday. Thats right I am now officially 26. Crazy as it seems to me! So far I havent done to much to celebrate, unless doing dishes and cleaning the bathroom counts as celebrating! I'm about to go and clean Kelcy's room. Tracy is planning on taking me out for dinner and a movie tonight after he gets off work so I'm looking forward to that. We dont get nearly enough time alone together. Anyways back to cleaning! HOORAY for a clean house!
And just for fun!







Which Twilight novel character are you?




You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one. :)