Saturday, September 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON!!!


Ok ok, technically her birthday was yesterday but I was busy so she gets blogged about today!! :) We havent celebrated her birthday yet. We are going to do that tomorrow. I cant believe that my baby is 1! She has been walking for two month, has two teeth and is working on two more teeth. She is such a mama's girl. She loves to be cuddled and rarely laughs out loud. She talks with her hands, plays well with Kelcy and is generally content! She sleeps through the night, LOVES pasta and anything with apples. I think she's brilliant! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON! MOMMY LOVES YOU!

4 comments:

Team Wyatt said...

That picture is so cute!

Jaci said...

Happy birthday Mads! I can't believe she's one already. She is so cute!

chuckbateman said...

Very cute picture. Tell her I said Happy birthday!

Brandon and Dusty said...

One year! Time flies! I love that pic of her!