Sunday, September 28, 2008

Heavy on the Pics

So we started the weekend with my friend Jaci coming to take some pictures of us in my in-laws GORGEOUS backyard. I've been trying to have family pictures taken unsuccessfully this summer. It seems like every time we try Kelcy or Madison has a fit and it doesnt happen. I figured if Jaci took them they'd cooperate but not so much. Kelcy was good for a few poses and then gave up. We are scheduled for professional pics on October 4th and I'm nervous about how they are going to turn out. Then Tracy and I had our temple prep class at 1:30 and after that I went to the relief society broadcast dinner at the stake center. Then today was church and Madisons "party" It was great fun and I'm pleased with how her cake turned out! It was adorable! Very Madison. It was also Tracy's moms birthday so we did a joint party and had cake and ice cream and presents. Awesome fun. And now... For your viewing pleasure... a million pics! :)










And now for the Party!!

Tracy and the girls.

Her awesome cake!!

The one for just her to destroy

Candles!

I think she likes it

Still lots for other days! HAHA

SO HAPPY!

Strutting her stuff

Kelcy and uncle Brian and his new dog Loki

Opening presents with Daddy

Totally cute

She loved them

Mads and Loki

Me and Trace

LONG DAY!

3 comments:

Jaci said...

Pictures are totally cute! I think they smiled more for you then for me!!! Next time we are going to have to do totally casual, no poses, I will leave that for the professionals. :)
Glad you had a great weekend!

Juls said...

Im impressed with Jaci's work! They look great! Who is taking the pics on the 4th? I LOVE Madison's cake! Did Michelle do it? So cute!!

Brandon and Dusty said...

Those pictures are totally cute! I still can't believe she is one already!! That cake was awesome! Who did it?