Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

Kelcy had SO much fun this Halloween! This was the first time she really got into it. It was such a pleasant evening! The turtle neck under her dress was completely unncecessary. It was very warm. Warmest Halloween I remember since I was little actually. Madison was adorable! she'd grab her little candy bucket and walk up to the doors just like Kelcy and Abby.
Now that Halloween is over its on to my FAVORITE november holiday! Thanksgiving! I love love love thanksgiving! I love turkey and mashed potatoes and i REALLY love day after Thanksgivng shopping! I cant wait! Thanksgiving wont be the same this year without my grandma but I hope that she helps Jason make her rolls extra special.
The rest of this post is going to be pictures that I took with the girls in costume and randomly! Enjoy!
















1 comments:

Juls said...

Oooh, they are soo cute! I love your girls! Looks like you guys had tons of fun but theres no pics of you anywhere in your costume... :(