Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged Times TWO!

Thanks for the Tag Cami! I'm sorry it took so long. And Jaci, your tag follows at the end! Hooray for the information overload.

TOP 10


10 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. One Tree Hill
2. Supernatural
3. Dancing with the stars
4. CSI
5. Gossip Girl
6. Family Guy
7. The Hills
8. So you think you can dance
9. House
10. Bones


10 of my Favorite Restaurants Are:
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Olive Garden
3. Village Inn
4. Sizzler
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


10 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. made dinner for the girls
3. Unpacked the front room
4. talked to jaci in gmail
5. cleaned the kitchen
6. tried to sleep
7. didnt sleep
8. took drugs to sleep
9. still didnt sleep
10. gave up on sleep


10 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. TWILIGHT!!! I have a major obsession now.
2. Payday
3. Getting our pics back
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Being out of debt
7. the girls sleeping
8. in their own beds
9. a date with my husband, HINT HINT
10.


10 Things on my Wish List:
1. More money
2. smaller waistline
3. My room to be automatically clean
4. The girls to go to sleep magically in their own beds
5. more money
6. a second car
7. To win tickets to see the VIP advanced screening of twilight
8. To win the lottery
9. To get a raise
10. lots of my things deal with money, can you see my latest stres?

10 People that I Tag:
1. Jaci
2. Julia
2. Erin H
3. Carly M
4. Chuso
5. Marky Mark
6. Tracy
7. Felicity
8. Dusty
9. Bethany
10. Tiffini!


So here are the rules:
* Link the person who tagged you.
* Mention rules on your blog.
* Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
* Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
* Leave a comment to let them know
Quirks:
1.I move my fingers like I'm typing when I am thinking in my head or listening to people speak. This is probably what helps make me a fast typer. When I notice myself typing poorly I do this more often to help accuracy.
2.I have to sleep with ear plugs in. I am such a light sleeper that if I dont have ear plugs in I can hear every little creek and groan of the apartment and our neighbors and the girls and the cars outside and I freak out. It has to be quiet.
3.If I ever won millions of dollars in the lottery (wish me luck) I'd fund a homeless shelter and start an animal rescue.
4. My internal monologue is a musical. Seriously. I'm constantly singing in my head. Songs I know, songs I make up, songs I dont know that I make up words too. I'm always stopping myself from spontaneously bursting into song at work, but i dont restrain myself as well at home. Just ask Kelcy.
5. As much as I love sweets Im really not a candy person. Dont get me wrong I enjoy a good snickers as much as anyone else but Id much rather have a rice krispie treat or a cookie or something more substantial.
6. I only like original chips. Like plain potato chips, nacho cheese doritos, original pringles... Why mess up the perfect chip by adding bbq or sour cream flavors to it?
Six bloggers that I am tagging: Cami, Carly M, Dusty, Bethany, Chuso, Tracy

1 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

How do you tag someone? These are really cute, but I don't know how to do it!!