Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Helium


Thats right. Its official. Last night was the first time I ever got Helium to work to alter my voice. I've tried it before but it never worked. My awesome friends gave me 5 helium balloons for my birthday. Not the crappy kind, the mylar kind. So somehow, even though my birthday was over a month ago, they were still floating. Last night I put a small hole in one and Tracy entertained the girls for a few minutes with his voice until I thought we'd used all the balloons up. Then Kelcy comes running out of her room with one that we'd forgotten. They went to bed and after Glee was over Tracy put a hole in it an made me try it. He was so excited. He referred to it as my Helium Virginity. I started trying to suck in the helium but the balloon wasn't very full and the hole was really small so he pushed it in my face. The very first words of my new helium voice were:
"Why would you do that?" immediately followed by laughter that slowly went to a normal octave again.
So then I was intrigued. Would it work again?
Yes by jove it did!
My next phrase was
"Here kitty kitty" I dont know why Tracy wanted me to say that but it was pretty funny.
So the question is...
what is your favorite thing to say while on helium!

1 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I learned from the movie, My Best Friend's Wedding, that singing is ALWAYS hilarious. :)