Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sometimes I think of the future

My SHOE future! HAHAHAH ok so I'm totally lame. Moving on! I blogged a while ago about how much I ADORE my new Reebok EasyTone shoes. My friend Julia and I have been walking twice a day at work around the building and trust me you can FEEL these shoes!! I can feel them from my hip flexors down to my shins, my calves burn as we speed walk and my thighs are definitely slimming down. Well today, I was thinking of when these shoes wear out what I want my next ones to look like and I came across a little something on the Reebok website... CUSTOM EASYTONES!!! I played around with it and decided these are TOTALLY my next pair of EasyTones!





1 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I'm totally doing this. I customized some Nike's for Darrin a couple of years ago and totally wanted some customized shoes for myself! Sadly, Nike's don't fit me well AT ALL, so I have refrained. I'm gonna have to look into this.