Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Random Thought Wednesday

I have a lot of my mind today, not all of it good. However I'll just share the funny parts.
When we lived in Arizona, I noticed something rather odd. Their closets are backwards. I know I know, how is a closet backwards? Ok well let me try to explain. When you are hanging up clothes in your closet the hook of the hanger generally faces AWAY from you, like towards the bar that you are hanging it on. When we were in Phoenix every closet I saw (granted it was only like... five maybe) was the OTHER way. The hook on the hanger would face TOWARDS you resulting in some very funky maneuvering to hang up your clothes. I have had issues hanging up clothes ever since then... coincidence? I think not.

My other random thought of the day is actually a song. A flashback song.

OH thats right! I still remember the dance to this song and when this song came on the radio yesterday I found myself dancing along in my car, I seem to do this a lot. If you ever see me on the freeway I bet I'm hilarious. Singing and dancing. Yeah I like to give people a show~

0 comments: