Tuesday, February 26, 2008

50th post!!

Its a milestone for me. I know that I wasn't sure if I'd even like this blogging thing but its such a great release for me. And I love finding new and interesting blogs to read. I am always so happy when I come across cute families that share similar values. I noticed my site meter is slowly creeping higher. If there are any random people out there that stumble across my blog and like what you read feel free to leave a comment. I love hearing from readers... thanks Jaci and Jules! HAHA!! So I was reflecting today. In less than two weeks I'm going to be 26.. I dont know why that seems so much older than 25. I think its the fact that I will be married for 6 years this June, will have been with my husband for 10 years this May. My oldest daughter will be 3 in a few weeks and my youngest will be 1 in September. Some of my goals for this year I know I wont accomplish, but I think I'll accomplish a few new ones. So heres to 50 more posts. Cheers!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy 50th! (Post, that is...Happy 26th in a few weeks...) Blogging's addicting, isn't it?

Jaci said...

Congrats!!! I'm pretty far behind you in posts. I'm excited for your birthday, however, you may receive your present in a slower month for me, such as April! HAHA.

Greg and Carly said...

Hi Kellee,
I decided to blog jump over to your blog! Of course I will add you, as soon as I can make myself get the process started :)

You have such a cute fam!! Girls are so fun, right?! I will have to keep up to date on your posts, also :)

--Carly