Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The mommy tag

1. Age(s)? Kelcy will be 3 in 3 weeks and Madison is almost 5 months

2. Name(s)? Kelcy Jennsen and Madison Elizabeth

3. Birthday(s)? 3/14 and 9/26

4. Time(s) of birth? Kelcy was born at 6:19 pm and Madison at 12:26 pm

5. How long did labor last? 10 Hours for Kelcy 4 for Madison

6. Who was in the room when baby was born? Tracy, Dr. Langer and 2 nurses

7. How long did you push? With Kelcy a little less than half an hour and about 5 minutes with Madison, I only pushed 4 times for her

8. Weight? 7 lbs 3 oz for Kelcy, 6 lbs 5 oz with Madison

9. Length? 19 1/2 Kelcy, 19 for Madison

10. Any hair? Kelcy had a TON of black hair and she was slightly jaundiced so she looked almost asian. and Madison just had blonde blonde fuzz so she is really a little baldy. so cute

11. Who does baby look like? Kelcy looked like Tracy and I think Madison looks like me

12. Be honest...how much weight did you gain while pregnant? None. With Kelcy I lost 30 lbs in the first trimester and never gained weight. Even on my very last visit I had lost weight again. And with Madison I gained 8 lbs. Its nice that after two kids I'm still below my very first pre pregnant weight.

13. Was the baby early or late? Kelcy was 4 Days late, madison was 4 days early Both were induced.

14. Who drove you home from the hospital? Tracy's mom with Kelcy and tracy with madison

15. How many baby showers did you have? um. with Kelcy I had 2 and with Madison I had 1

16. When did baby start sleeping through the night? Kelcy 3 weeks and Madison 7 weeks. I've decided its a benefit of having HORRIBLE pregnancies to have amazing babies

17. Did you breastfeed? Yes

18. Who takes care of your baby/kids the most? its split right now. tracy in the day, me at night

19. When do you want to have another one? Not any time soon. I'm 99% sure we are done. We'll discuss it again in 3 years.

20. How did you pick the name(s)? Kelcy is Kel from my name and Cy from Tracy. And we both fell in love with the name Jennson from a book that Tracy read and it was going to be her first name til I came up with Kelcy and we both really liked Madison and Elizabeth so we combined our 4 favorite names for our 2 cute girls!

21. How did you know when it was time to go to the hospital? because my doctor said come in on monday at 7 and we'll induce you. :D

22. Anyone spend the night with you the first night home? Just Tracy

23. Did you cry the first time you held your baby? No. it was too surreal for me. I remember just staring at her going wow. that just came out of me. Thats kind of gross. but SO COOL!

24. Where was the baby born? Both at West Jordan utah

25. Did you video tape the birth? No. Not only do we not have a camcorder but I think thats nasty. seriously.. who would you show it to? Its like HI here is my most private and personal moment ever.. please view it. I dont know Kudos to you if you do it but its definitely not for me.

0 comments: