Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Missing you

So the other day at Block my coworker Heather and I were talking about people we miss from previous jobs. I told her I only missed a few from my most recent job but when we started talking about it I realized I missed more than I had originally thought. So here they are.. In no particular order :)
1- Jaci. Seriously miss chatting with you in your office everyday and making runs to the gas station.
2-Jules. I miss lunches with you (yay for cup of noodles) and talking trash about work stuff! Hopefully we can get together again soon!!
3-Marty and Joe. The two COOLEST investigators in the world. These guys are good at their job because I molded them to be my dream investigator! HAHA Seriously though, Nicole should thank me.
4-Alan. Just cause he's hilarious and would do the most random stuff sometimes
5-Erin H and Erin B, Although both of them have moved on to bigger and better things I still miss Erin B peeking over the cubicle at me and Erin H.'s endless questions. Erin H if you are reading this call me the next time you go grocery shopping!! I hate shopping alone!
6-Robyn. Totally a sweet grandmotherly type. I loved that she encouraged me not to come back to work.
7-Marky Mark! Fellow Jazz fanatic.
8-Melissa from WAY back when. One of the only coworkers from FVtech I still talk to
9-Taylor, Topher and Chris B. These guys were hilarious. I still talk to Taylor every once in a while and if you need a good real estate agent GO TO HIM!!
10-Even though it pains me to say it.. I miss crazy ex boss Jen before she turned into crazy ex boss Jen. We were really good friends before she got married and I miss that. I wish her the best of luck on her pregnancy.

I think that in a perfect world all of my favorite coworkers and I would work at a big company all together and live happily ever after. HAHA One day right?

1 comments:

Jaci said...

YAY!!! For gas station runs. I miss working with you too! Seriously!!!