Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 wish list

1- to become DEBT FREE. This is something we've been working on for a few years now and we are SOOOO CLOSE. If I get a job sooner rather than later it can definitely happen this year.


2- NOOOO this is not an announcement for me. But My favorite aunt, as well as one of my really good friends are pregnant and expecting in 2011. I wish for their babies to be happy and healthy and delightful. Especially my poor aunt who is pregnant with twin boys!( She's 41, 42 when she delivers and these are her first kiddos)

3- To lose weight! My weight has been fluctuating like mad this year and it's really bothering me. Tracys going on a hardcore diet in January so I'm hoping it helps me too.


4- To get my craft on. I got a sewing machine and a cricut this past month. I'm going to put those bad boys to work and make stuff! I dont know what yet but you can be sure I'll blog about it.


5-ADVENTURE- It doesnt have to be as awesome as Bill and Ted's but I want to do something fun this year.


6-The crafty will also get helped out when I save up enough money for this! I so love this camera and can't wait to see the awesome pictures I will take with it.



7- Friends- I want them all to be happy and get what they wish for too. I also want them to know I love them and am here for them no matter what.


8-Honesty. Sometimes I feel like I can be too honest with some people, but with other people I'm constantly blunting how I feel. I'm going to work on finding a happy medium. I also want everyone to be honest with me. I hate being lied to. HATE IT. I think its one of the worst betrayals. I'd rather you tell me the truth then lie to me and have me find out later. Especially if you are just lying to "spare my feelings" or whatever. Just spit it out. In the end I'll respect you for your honesty and we'll get along better anyways.


9- I dont know if I truly believe in this one anymore but I wish for it anyways. I wish it for all of you as well. This is not to say that I don't believe in happiness. I just dont know that the complete utter contentedness where everything is blissful exists. Happiness is fleeting and it is what you make of it. I do believe how you react to things impacts your feelings about them and with how emotional I always am, maybe its just me who struggles with happiness. I'm going to work on that in 2011


p.s.... does anyone else feel like this year passed REALLY quickly???

1 comments:

*Aliese* said...

@ Kellee--

HaHaHaHa! Don't worry, you're not the first person to tell me that. :) I leave my computer open to my blog just for the tunes as well on a fairly regular basis.