Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gingerbread Houses!

This is the first year that we've done gingerbread houses and I think it might become tradition. Although the girls are totally sneaking m&m's and skittles here and there...
we had a contest and I'm going to let you, my awesome readers,... all two of you.. decide who wins.
Team K- me and Kelcy


Team awesome- Tracy and Maddie

In progress:







The finished products:
Team Awesome:

Team K:

The yummy dessert to follow

Ok so just leave a comment and let me know who wins so I can give them a prize!! :)

4 comments:

Brandon and Dusty said...

I am gonna have to go with team K. :) But they are both so cute. This was the first year we did them too and they are fun!

Mark and Bethany said...

I say Team Awesome.

I think gingerbread houses are my boys favorite tradition. This year we got a tiny village. It included five little houses. It was cool, I'll have to post some pictures.

*Aliese* said...

I'm gonna have to go with...Team awesome.

Cammie said...

I go with team K but they are both awesome!