Thursday, December 16, 2010

Whats On Kellee's Cell Phone

For your viewing pleasure... 5 random pictures and a video from my cell phone.


When you wrap EVERY single present you are giving out and stick them under your tree, your Christmas looks much more prosperous than it actually is. However, it also looks very festive.

Madison's awesome new day bed. Courtesy of my little sister. She loves it, I love it, and it was free. BONUS! Madison is obviously doing her fake smile in this picture.

Kelcys new pet rat, Pepper. Her rat Rita died a few months ago, and I'm a sucker, so she has this lovely new pet. She was really skittish at first but she's mellowed out considerably.

Scabby, Kelcy, Maddie and Nana- Best Cousins!

I really adore this bedding. Tracy is getting me a sewing machine for Christmas (I don't know which one or anything like that but I specifically asked for one so I know I'm getting it. Kelcy wanted to get me one that changes colors, but I don't think they found one that does that,) so I might have to make new bedding or something to customize my bedroom exactly how I want it. Although that usually changes every two months. I'm very indecisive. Or I just like a lot of things. I haven't made up my mind yet. ;)

Yes my children are delightful. Kelcy's face in this video cracks me up.

P.S. If you google image search for lalaloopsy, my blog is the number one result! How cool is that!!

1 comments:

*Aliese* said...

We put out all of our wrapped presents as well. I love the way it looks! Madison's daybed is super cute! I love the color and pattern. And congrats (for the future, of course) on getting a sewing machine! I love mine and really can't even imagine my life without it. My sister and I both received one when we were 12.