Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas!

Christmas is too exhausting for words. Naturally the batteries in my camera died on Christmas eve so Christmas morning I had to use my cell phone for all the present opening. I can't tell you how bugged that made me. Who forgets batteries at Christmas?? Oh yeah that would be me.

Maddies Dolphin Pillow Pet. She named him Aqua

Kelcys Unicorn Pillow Pet, She named her rainbow

The finished temple pic. I thought my Grandpa was going to cry. It was totally awesome.

Maddies Santa Presents

Kelcys Santa Presents- Her lalaloopsy is already MIA. We've called everywhere we went and searched the car. She might be gone forever. So awesome that I went to 6 stores to find her only to have her lost within 6 hours of opening.

My present. Cant wait til it works great! It keeps acting like it cant pull the thread and I think the needle threader is broken already so it might have to be exchanged or something. We shall see!
I hope you all had a great Christmas too!!

0 comments: